We Respect and Keep Your Data Safe
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) protects your personal data while enabling organisations to use your data reasonably to serve you. We, as a Total Lifestyle Wellness Service Provider, respect and keep your data safe by:
- limiting access to only consultants and personnel who are involved in your care, and to the supporting internal processes,
- conducting regular checks to ensure that your personal data is only accessed by authorised persons, and
- removing details, as far as possible, that identify you when using your data for internal purposes.
Serving You as a Total Lifestyle Wellness Service Provider
We may use your personal data to invite you to participate in suitable wellness programmes, or shortlist you for participation in relevant activities and events that involve in sharing the wellness to:
- review programmes that ensure clients’ wellbeing is in good condition and improve the quality of services,
- improve the quality of life for individuals through boosting one’s wellness, (relating but not limiting to e.g. self-improvement, self-grooming) and relook at life enhancing choices,
- provide wellness tips, inspire individuals with a comprehensive repertoire of wellness rituals including aesthetics, MediAesthetics concepts, and the latest wellness technology.
Please be assured that if your personal data is collected, used or disclosed for these purposes, we will protect it as required under the PDPA.
Feel free to write to HAACH Lifestyle through the following feedback form.